Norsound’s new and improved NOR810S® comes with all new enhancements that make it our most clever door bottom seal to date.
The NOR810S® was originally designed as a smaller version of our NOR810, manufactured to provide acoustic performance up to 35dB as well as satisfying both the BS 476: Part 22 fire & BS 476: Part 31.1 cold smoke standard.
Included with the NOR810S® is a lightweight self-levelling mechanism that aids its operation on uneven surfaces. It is extremely robust, surpassing 1,000,000 cycles with ease. Its smaller case size is especially advantageous to door manufacturers, saving routing time.
- Technical Notes
- Adjustment: Standard Phillips screwdriver
- Colour: Satin Anodised Aluminium
- Cut Back: (330mm-430mm): 50mm Max, 530mm upwards: 150mm Max
- End Caps: Plastic end cap supplied
- Fixing: Rout-in fit
- Length: 1230 mm
- Manufacturer: Norsound
- Material: T6063 Grade Aluminium (carrier and body), PVC rubber co-extruded (seal)
- Maximum Drop: 12
- Size: 12x20
- Technical Drawings