ARRONE overhead door closing device:
- Power adjustable power size 2-4 by spring
- Not suitable for use on fire resisting doorsets
- Designer cover
- Suitable for doors up to 1100 mm wide and 80 kg weight when fitted in Fig 1, Fig 6 & Fig 61 fixing positions
- Fixing points retrofit other popular British closers of a similar application
- Successfully type tested for conformity to all the requirements of BS EN 1154:1997
- Included in a successful fire test to BS EN 1634 Part 1. Assessed for use on 30, 60 and 120 minutes timber fire doors and 240 minutes on steel fire doors.
- CE Marked: Certificate 1121-CPD-AD0009
- Certifire Approved Product: Certificate CF294
- CPR Declaration of Performance Certificate: HUK0019
- The AR3500 can satisfy the opening force recommendations of BS 8300 and ADM when fitted in Fig 1 to a door with minimum width of 938 mm according to third party data. However other installed hardware, door seals and differential air pressure will affect the products as fitted performance meaning that the door closer alone cannot allow compliance to BS 8300 and ADM.
- Technical Drawings